I will add a picture to this post this week! I'll have Jack take one before class since I will be presentable! I just wanted to post in and say how entirely excited we are. We are finally sooo close! I can't believe how much work we have ahead of us. Mainly the labor...the parenting, sure, but whoa...the labor!
I am finally at the point where I can non-prematurely start looking for signs of the approaching extravaganza. Particularly, maybe some Show. My practice "contractions" (I will call them rushes) have started to increase just a little. But certainly nothing too exciting.
Mostly, I am spending my time walking in the morning, making lists and checking them off, resting in the afternoon, taking care of the house, necessary massages, and stretching in the evening. The path to the Birth Center is becoming more well worn. We have gone down a couple different routes and they are pretty close to the same in time.
I've got a stack begun on my dresser of things to take with us, and just a thing or two left to pick up. One more shopping trip as far as household/food items is in order. Got over 20 freezer meals prepared, now just need some bulk side items and Jack's lunch staples. This way, he'll only have to pick up fresh items when shopping for us in the early weeks before I will take Baby out!
I think we are as ready as we are going to be. Jack does want to finish this particular job he is on, which should be Tuesday of this week. Then he will be basically working from home the next 4 weeks. We are feeling so blessed by this. I mean seriously, what a wonderful thing!
Yep, BRING ON THE BABY! It's time to meet this snuggly pooper face to face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















Amen Sister! Bring on the baby!!!! :) I still can't believe it. Can't wait either!!!!
ReplyDelete