Another Bundle Is Headed Our Way!

Slideshow Creator Pro

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter is around the corner!

I am always looking forward to Easter, my favorite celebration of the year. This year, will be much different than last, and next will be even better! It will be such a welcome change or addition to include the egg hunts and basket making into this most special day. I am already looking at sites to get ideas on forming family traditions for both everyday and also holidays. I think this is one of the things I anticipate most about being a Mom; making traditions. And finding unique ways to incorporate the secular aspects into the real reasons to celebrate and recognize is going to be so much fun! I already have some specific ideas for both Santa and the Easter Bunny. :)

We are less than a week now away from the 12 week appointment. We did cancel the ultrasound, but we will listen for the heart on doppler which will provide me the same amount of assurance. There will not be much else to do at that visit.

It's been snowing all day here, and is to continue through the night. I imagine it will be the last of the snow fall, and that Spring is already waiting around the bend. I am very ready for it. I like to open the windows during the day, and sit on the deck at night with my arm around the strawberry blond back of my Kacey. It will be welcomed with open arms and parades of flip flopped smiles.

Another post to come next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment